When I ask the question “How Will You Find Your Next Patient or customer — or Will They Find You?, it is a direct challenge to Medical Centre owners to define an inbound content marketing strategy to encourage those who are ready to access your service to contact them. Regardless of how long you have been in the practice or where you are, attracting your prospects to your practice, product or service is done through developing content in any form that can be consumed and shared.
Inbound marketing combines search, social media and content marketing to showcase your knowledge in order to attract a clearly defined audience. When a prospective customer finds you through the content you provide, they begin to form a connection with you built on trust.
TEN BENEFITS OF CONTENT MARKETING
The foundation of a successful inbound marketing strategy is the consistent delivery of quality content. Without content there is nothing to optimize and nothing to share on social sites. Content marketing:
- Increases visibility of your practice.
- Develops lasting relationships with your audience.
- Improves brand awareness and recognition.
- Creates loyalty and trust, with both your current customers and prospects.
- Helps you to build authority and credibility.
- Positions your business as an expert in your industry.
- Generates traffic to your site to improve lead generation.
- Opens a channel of communication through social shares and comments.
- Helps your customer move through the sign up decision more quickly.
- Provides value with no strings attached.
The benefits of content marketing are simply astonishing. The funny thing is that a lot of people sending emails and creating posts for their social media channels don’t even realize that they’re doing (or missing) content marketing. While the engineering of content marketing can be labor intensive and complex, the end use is simple: great content is shared through email and social media with the intention of being interesting, engaging, and fun.
Good content marketing is meant to help, not sell and is a much needed approach to marketing. After years of bad email copy, repetitive social media posts only about brands, and companies not providing anything of value to end users, content marketing is now becoming mainstream. Despite being around since 1895, content marketing is now a mainstream concept that should be incorporated into your email and social media marketing strategies immediately.
In today’s world of using DVR’s to avoid watching commercials, your customers are also sending your emails to the spam folder and unfollow someone on social media. We as consumers don’t have time for boring, self-promoting content. This is why good content marketing works to keep you and your business top-of-mind, and why you should embrace the benefits of content marketing to apply to your own business.
- 61% of consumers say they feel better about a company that delivers custom content. By delivering custom content to your customers, you’re staying top-of-mind in a good way, help you build stronger relationships and in turn, increase referrals.
- 7 in 10 consumers prefer to learn about a company through articles, not ads. If ads were all that we did at Bellviv, you’d get pretty sick of us and probably not have a clue what we do. We help Medical Centres to market themselves, and increase referrals through email, social media, and content marketing.
- 90% of consumers find custom content useful. Good content marketing helps your customers rather than sells to them. So it makes sense that if you’re crafting custom content, you’re intending to help your audience. Help them now and sell to them later.
- 78% of of consumers believe that organizations providing custom content want to build good relationships. As a medical practitioner, sending emails about your services will get trashed immediately.. But helping someone understand how to prevent a particular illness or disease is the kind of stuff that audiences enjoy and share with friends.
- 68% of consumers spend time reading content from a brand they are interested in. One of the tenants of good content marketing is that it’s actually worth reading. Whether that’s from simply skimming a top 10 list or an in-depth blog post, it has to be good.
- Social media and blogs account for 23% of all time spent online. Looking for more reasons to take your business social? 23% of all online time is spent on social and that’s where people are finding and seeking quality content.
- Interesting content is a top 3 reason people follow brands on social media. Perhaps you’re already using social media but can’t figure out why no one is following you. Content marketing is one of the top reasons why people follow you on social channels.
Perhaps you’ve been doing content marketing and didn’t even know it, have hesitated looking into it because of the potential time and financial costs, or this is your first glimpse into a new form of marketing. Wherever you are in your content journey, remember this: always create great content and stay consistent about it.
And if you’re looking for help, Bellviv Professionals can take the wheel for you, creating killer content for your business and automating it through email and social media.
Tell Us About Your Project
And we would send you a proposal on content marketing